PR & Press
For photo shoots and lifestyle magazines America Today offers a borrowing-service for stylists. Items can be borrowed for productions that match our target group and image. Used items should be credited at all times: 'Available at America Today'.
Look below for the America Today borrowing conditions.
- Items can only be borrowed from the America Today store in the Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam. Items can be borrowed for one production at the time.
- Items from seasonal sales and items with little stock available cannot be borrowed.
- Borrowed items should be returned to the Sarpatistraat store within two weeks. They should be clean and without any damage.
- Items that are returned in damaged or dirty condition will be charged at full replacement cost.
- All used items should be credited in the publication with: 'Available at America Today'.
- America Today requests a proof copy of every production.
Please send the publication to:
Attn: Marketing department
1110 AG Diemen
If it's a digital publication, please send it to:
email@example.com to the attention of Acuna Poort.
We show our support to the community by sponsoring causes that match the character and philosophy of the America Today brand. There are several possibilities for sponsoring. Instore communication for example, will draw the attention from end consumers to a certain event or campaign. For some special causes we may decide to donate part of (special) sales profits to a charity foundation. Please send your sponsoring request by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately we cannot honor requests for individual or local initiatives.
America Today press releases are available in PDF. For more information, please contact our press department at email@example.com.